We are an engaged group of diverse ages and financial backgrounds who love the community of Truckee. We currently have 20 families and singles who are seeking to build 30-35 homes with about 70-90 people.
- We value family, playfulness, fun, warmth and a shared joy in our common humanity!
- We are people-oriented. We intentionally build community and organize and design our physical space to support and enhance people’s lives.
- We are stewards of our environment, aspiring to make a positive impact on our physical surroundings.
- We are civic and social leaders, aiming to positively impact our town, region, country and the world
- We aspire to live active and healthy lives.
- We are rational and practical problem-solvers, bringing innovative ideas to our projects.
- We are inclusive, welcoming a diversity of ages, backgrounds, financial situations and viewpoints.